We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any company non operated by 3C Tronic, Inc. that have links redirecting to our website or any website you would be redirected from Outdoors-Experts.com website.
The personal information we collect is to better respond to your requests and process your orders. You have at any time the right to access, modify and delete your personal information that you can carry through the "My Account" section of this website.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
I. Collection of information.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this site. One goal in collecting personal information is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we may use your personal information to make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter your information more than once; to help you quickly find information, products and services; to help us create content that is most relevant to you and to alert you to new products and services we offer.
(1) Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form online. Upon registration, you will be prompted to provide us with certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping address and billing (s), phone number, email address and card number credit. If you chose to use the PAYPAL payment platform or our secured payment page. This information is only used to complete the transaction and are not stored or kept in our files. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and / or the operation of your organization country so that we can comply with laws and regulations. This personal information is used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you regarding your order and for internal marketing. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
(2) email addresses. Several locations of the site permit you to enter your e-mail address for purposes including but not limited to: to request us to notify you of new products, sign up for newsletters and special offers.
(3) Cookies and other technologies. Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the site and allow automatic identification from your computer.
(b) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a page on the website has been viewed and, if so , how often . For example, any electronic image on the site , such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
(d) As an example , Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased . Please note that all information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to personal information of any customer collected by us.
(4) log files. As is the case with most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We can also determine your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date / time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and for troubleshooting the system. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
(5) Age. We respect the privacy of children. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from minors. If you are a minor, please do not submit any personal information, and ask a parent or guardian to assist you.
(6) about the product. You can choose to submit a product review. If you post a comment, we ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be by other users (your email address will be kept secret). In addition, any personally identifiable information you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
II. Information on the use and disclosure.
(1) for internal use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the content and layout of sites, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our products and services), and to determine general information market about visitors to the site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this Section 2, we may share your information with affiliates under control 3C Tronic, Inc..
(2) Communications with You: We may use your personal information to communicate with you on the site conercernant your orders and deliveries. Also, we can send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We can send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) In addition, you can submit your email address for reasons such as to enter a contest or prize draw, to ask us to inform you of products, or register for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to provide the information for you. We will always allow you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you can not opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
(3) External use. We would like to offer you the best service and offer you a great choice. We do not sell or rent or sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information or financial information to persons other than affiliates 3C control Tronic, Inc., except that:
(a) As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes use other companies to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them do their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as the Canada Post, United Parcel Service and Purologator) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service , measure and improve the quality of service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email and phone number.
(b) Similarly, to help you buy products and provide you with customer service, we must provide your credit card number to financial services such as credit card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use SSL data encryption to protect your information. (See below in Data Security.) Once the transmitted information is deleted from our servers. Only the last series of 4 digits of your credit card is stored for verification of your identity in the context of customer service.
(e) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not affect you directly and personally. The user is then impossible to identify.
(f) We may publicly disclose the name, city and state of contest winners and sweepstakes.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through the site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware security. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
We take precautions to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee to complete a 100% security. A full 100% security does not exist currently.
At your request, we can correct or update your personal information, stop sending e-mails to your e-mail address and / or disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information section of the site http://www.outdoors-experts.com/en/contact-us
Please, do not send your credit card number or other sensitive information.
V.OFFLINE COLLECTION and DISCLOSURE
VI.UPDATE THIS POLICY
Effective January 1, 2014